Knowledge Base

There’s a tree in front of my house that is between the sidewalk and the street. Am I required to take care of it?

The area between the sidewalk and the street is called the road right-of-way, and typically, any trees that are growing in that area are considered city trees. If you feel that there is a city tree that may need to be trimmed, may be dead, or could be considered dangerous, please call 586-445-5363
Updated 12/15/2020 11:05 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!