Knowledge Base

How do I request documents from the City?

To request documents please fill out a FOIA form and submit it to The form, FOIA policy and the most up to date information is available on the City website:

Requesting Records & Information | St. Clair Shores, MI - Official Website (

Permits are public record and are available online. Please Click Here to visit the City's BS&A site. Enter the property address, confirm the address, and select "Permits" then select "view" on the right to view the specific permit. 


Updated 7/21/2023 2:31 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!